The passing of Labor Day marked the end of the Tahoe summer and beginning of another great time – the Fall Shoulder Season! Some reasons to love this time of year in South Tahoe:
- The aspens throughout the sierra are starting to change – don’t miss Hope Valley!
- The annual Kokanee Salmon Festival and Oktoberfest, October 1 and 2 – what’s better than a couple steins of beer and a chilly morning 10k?
- Rumors swirling about first snow: https://opensnow.com/
- Lake water warmer than the air for those morning paddles and ski pulls!
- 40 degree day/night temperature swings – wardrobe test!
- 6am headlamp runs before getting kids to school.
The town has slowed down a bit, but real estate sales and rentals are still strong. Call us with any questions about selling, buying, or renting as we enjoy gorgeous fall weather!